Movie Moments: Classic Movies, Classic Movie Scenes, Classic Movie Quotes, Classic Movie Images.
Welcome to Movie Moments, a site dedicated to movies, old and new. We take a look back at some of our favourite movie scenes and favourite quotes from great movies. It's not just about superb dialogue, although many of the scenes here are built on the finest words ever to enter a screenplay. It is also about what these scenes envisage, the setting, the time, the one choice phrase that defines a moment in film history. Each week we also review a top movie book. We have a huge range of movie posters for sale and we have FREE classic movie wallpapers for you to download to your your computer. Please contact us with any questions you have, or just to say hello.




Toy Story

The art of animation goes "to infinity and beyond" as Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios join creative forces on the infinitely entertaining "Toy Story," the first full-length animated feature to be created entirely by artists using computer tools and technology.
Buzz Lightyear is the newly arrived toy - a present for Andy's birthday. Believing he has crashlanded on a distant planet he takes his first tentative steps (around Andy's bed).

Click here for "Toy Story" DVDs, Soundtracks and Books

Movie Moments - Toy Story

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR:
Buzz Lightyear to Star Command. Come in, Star Command. Star Command, come in. Do you read me?

Why don't they answer?

My ship!

Blast! This'll take weeks to repair.

Buzz Lightyear mission log, stardate 4-0-7-2.

My ship has run off course en route to sector 12. I've crash-landed on a strange planet. The impact must've awoken me from hypersleep. Terrain seems a bit unstable. No readout yet if the air is breathable.
- And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
WOODY:
- Hello!

Whoa! He-Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Did I frighten you?

Didn't mean to. Sorry. Howdy. My name is Woody and this is Andy's room. That's all I wanted to say.

And also, there has been a bit of a mix-up. This is my spot, see-- the bed here.

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR:
Local law enforcement. It's about time you got here. I'm Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger, Universe Protection Unit. My ship has crash-landed here by mistake.

WOODY:
Yes, it is a mistake, because, you see, the bed here is my spot.

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR:
I need to repair my turbo boosters. Do you people still use fossil fuels, or have you discovered crystallic fusion?

WOODY:
Well, let's see. We got double-A's.

- Watch yourself!

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR:
Halt! Who goes there?

DINO:
- Don't shoot!

WOODY:
- It's okay. Friends.

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR:
- Do you know these life-forms?

WOODY:
Yes. They're Andy's toys. All right, everyone. You're clear to come out.

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR:
I am Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace.

DINO:
Oh, I'm so glad you're not a dinosaur!

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR:
All right, thank you. Now, thank you all for your kind welcome.

Click here for "Toy Story" DVDs, Soundtracks and Books

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

really decent posts
toy story dvd

3:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home